Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssledoux

macrumors 601
Original poster
Sep 16, 2006
Down south
Anyone have one they use and love? I don’t love typing onscreen on any device. I’m looking at the Brydge and the Logitech keys to go mainly, and I like them for different reasons.

I like the Brydge for portability when I do need to take my iPad to a meeting and have a keyboard, and also that at home I could just slip my iPad mini in it when I need it but easily remove it when I just wanna sit and read or something. I’m just concerned about the size and ease of typing, though it does get great reviews.

The keys to go look awesome in the sense that they are closer to full size (I figure they’ll be a lot like the ASK), so for typing it may be more comfortable, but you won’t have a fold and go type option if you do need to take it somewhere.

Any suggestions?

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2020
I have a Zagg Rugged Book for my iPad Mini 5 and it's been great. I've had it for about a year. It's got multi-colored backlights, shortcut keys, and the case is very solid and well made. The keyboard easily detaches. My only complaint is that I can't easily charge my Apple Pencil because the case slightly blocks the angle to insert the Pencil, but no problem with a charging lightning connector otherwise.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.