Your favourite FREE app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by JohnFree, Apr 29, 2011.

1. JohnFree macrumors newbie

2. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

[app]IMDB[/app]. I check movie storylines, ratings. etc while at the video rental shop.

3. tenshin5426 macrumors newbie

the movie review ones are pretty good, i really like the flixter app and the imdb, not many good free games, another good new up and coming is live profile.

4. edwinx macrumors member

Sleipnir - best browser ever on the ios. full featured and not slow.

5. GTDaveMac macrumors regular

My Hit Radio Free... listen to the music that you own in a new way, new highly rated songs play more, and you'll hear songs that you haven't heard in awhile, just like the radio. It won't get stale!

http://bit.ly/My-Hit-Radio-Free

6. Keltic macrumors newbie

Economy

"CHEAP GAS!" is fast becoming a firm favorite.

You can filter by cheapest gas price within your zip code or allow IPhone to detect your current location. Also filter by closest gas station.
    Recently I had virtually run out of gas with just under 1 km worth of fuel showing. The app enabled me to determine where the closest gas station was and the price they were charging. Maps and directions to the nearest, or any gas station are given.
    People who have downloaded this app maintain it and keep prices current by uploading whenever possible.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheap-gas/id290765007?mt=8

5-0 Radio is another app that allows you to listen in to Police/Fire/ Emergency channels as well as Ham Radio stations around the world.

Just downloaded "HBO GO".You have to be a cable subscriber to HBO though.
    Looking forward to watching The Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm , etc on the IPhone when nothing better to do.

7. JessicaR macrumors member

foxflyFoxFly4

Foxfly is…
    Like BBM for iPhone
    Like GroupMe but without the text messaging fees
    Like Kik, WhatsApp, and Beluga but a whole lot better looking!

8. sk2sep2304 macrumors regular

sk2sep2304