Your GS4 need a case? Tons here!

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Vegastouch, May 12, 2013.

1. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

I have used this website before when i got a few things for my GS3 so it is legit. They have added a GS4 section and man, lots of stuff and good prices.

It is $39 for a flip cover at Best Buy, they are $6 to $8 here and they have the view windows too and they are leather (so it says)

Many catagories to choose from. Just trying to give options for everyone.
    Check them out Here

2. AutoUnion39 macrumors 601

AutoUnion39

Just picked up the S-View Cover for my S4. Awesome! It was a little pricey, but it's fine. I got the S4 for a smoking deal. :D

And for those looking at bootleg flip covers, be careful. I bought a couple off the internet for my Note 2 and they killed my wifi, GPS, and NFC. I bought one that claimed to be OEM and it came in a "SAMSANG" box and with it on, the GPS was always about 2 streets off. :D

3. Kashsystems macrumors 6502

4. Vegastouch, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013

Vegastouch thread starter macrumors 603

Vegastouch

Yes, it does take up to 3 weeks. Usually takes two to three weeks but I'm fine with it at those prices. I don't have a flop cover for my GS3, i just got a few battery covers from that site. I'll be using it again.