iPad Your iPad is terrible...

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iHawaii, Nov 3, 2012.

1. iHawaii macrumors member

Unless it's the one I bought. Is that pretty much the gist of all of these inane threads? At the risk of perpetuating that current trend, which is always prevalent during a launch period, I'd like to remind all of you civil-minded people that the "to each their own" cliche applies here.

Spend less time justifying your purchase through bashing the one you didn't get and more time enjoying the iPad you bought that should ostensibly be the one that's right for you.

Debating what is right for someone other than yourself is an effort in futility. If you take solace from font verification that you made the right choice, then you may need to rethink your purchase.

I spent several hours in the Apple store yesterday using the mini and the 4. I chose to get two 4's because it fits MY needs. I won't ridicule someone for picking the mini, because I assume it fits their needs.

Personally, the retina, weight (I appear to be the only person around here who appreciates the solid feel of a heavier iPad) and speed of the 4 was the deal sealer for ME. Nothing anyone can say will change my opinion. YMMV, which is why you may have chosen something different...and I respect that.

<\soapbox>

2. D.T. macrumors 603

D.T.

Your markup doesn't pass validation ... where's the opening tag :D

3. Ladybug macrumors 65816

Ladybug

I couldn't have said it better OP. Buy what suits you best and just go enjoy the thing.

4. iHawaii thread starter macrumors member

Ha!

I actually considered it, but it would have killed the 2nd half of my thread title teaser in the body of my post. Good catch, though - and thank you for not flaming me for trying to add a little perspective to this crazy site.

5. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

6. D.T. macrumors 603

D.T.

I thought it was a good post, [I was] just being a little loopy on a Saturday night (actually getting ready for the Saturday Night Dance Party©)

7. glen e macrumors 68030

Easy there OP, calm down...common sense and courtesy has no place here....LOL

8. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

i tried to read the original post, but I am on an iPad mini that Steve Jobs ghost forced me to buy at twice the price so everything looked like hieroglyphics.

9. Moneymiike420 macrumors regular

Lmao u guys are hysterical,I seriously need to stop visiting these forums so much I'm seriously being brainwashed by normal gadget savvy tech guys,and fanboy trolls ahhhhhhb:D

10. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

11. peeaanuut macrumors 65816