Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DevMops

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2018
Thanks everyone for your replies! Seems like a lot of people shifted towards couches nowadays.

What do you mean by practical? I would have been perfectly happy without the Mac mini...
I mean, isn't having more than 3 devices hard to actively work on? However, we already saw people doing that, so I suppose it depends on a workflow.

spacebro, I like your idea of having separate devices for work/personal stuff to keep focused on a task.

Booji, sadly, it's not an iPad, otherwise would be pretty cool.

AlexiTQ, what do you use your iPad for? Does it serve some specific purpose in your workflow? Thanks!

Greenmeenie, thanks for the photo of your setup. Also, I was shocked to read your post, where you mention that you do pretty much everything on your iPad Pro, even graphic design. Didn't know it's possible to do (professionally). Or even for music production, like A.R.E.A.M is doing.

Reactions: A.R.E.A.M.

A.R.E.A.M.

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2015
Los Angeles, California
I’m very interested to see your audio interface connected in full when you have the time.

PS: [snip] why on earth do you need 3 Galaxy Note 9’s vs just one?

At any one time on the Arturia audiofuse interface, I may have a midi keyboard that I also carry (akai lpk25 ) with me , a condenser mic (that I also carry) and powered speakers (only carry when I travel when I’m in hotels, otherwise I’m using headphones daily). I use the ADAT outs many times.

As for why I have 3 phones? I posted that reply earlier.. :p

Reactions: DeepIn2U
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.