Your iPhone 5 vs 4 or 4S

Your iPhone 5 had these issues:

• Issues with Wifi

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Issues with screen-scratches, color, dust, etc.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Issues with call quality

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Issues with headphone jack, noise, interfernece

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Issues with physical appearence, scuffs, dents, scratches

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Perfect, was better than the 4 or 5 in everyway. Everything works great!

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
How does your 5 stack up in terms of problems that it has had vs. your 4 or 4S?

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
Poll fail...

The most popular answer (6) makes no sense. How can the 5 be better than the 5????? :confused:

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
I don't get polls like these. The 5 is the much better phone no doubt about it. I have an iPhone 5 and have access to a 4s and compare them a lot. The 5 is much faster, has a much bigger and better screen, faster wifi, faster downloads, better front camera and so on. The colors on the 4s screen seem washed out compared to the 5. Once you use a 5, it's hard to go back to a 4s. Unless you like the shape or weight of the 4s there is really no reason to buy one as the 5 is the way better phone.

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
I don't get polls like these. The 5 is the much better phone no doubt about it. I have an iPhone 5 and have access to a 4s and compare them a lot. The 5 is much faster, has a much bigger and better screen, faster wifi, faster downloads, better front camera and so on. The colors on the 4s screen seem washed out compared to the 5. Once you use a 5, it's hard to go back to a 4s. Unless you like the shape or weight of the 4s there is really no reason to buy one as the 5 is the way better phone.
Not in my experience. The 4s and 5 are pretty dang similar in performance

Ramio

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2011
Houston, TeXas
Not in my experience. The 4s and 5 are pretty dang similar in performance
The 4s is still a good phone. The 5 is just better. I use safari on both and the 5 is significantly faster. Everything opens faster on the 5 with the exception of some apps that take the same time. The added screen space is also very nice for youtube and movies. What I am saying is no matter how you look at it, the 5 is the better phone.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
Poll fail...

The most popular answer (6) makes no sense. How can the 5 be better than the 5????? :confused:
It's a typo. God forbid that would happen. Can you deduct that or is it too much for you?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.