Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Malamutt

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
My iTunes reads:

Your iPhone software is up to date. iTunes will automatically check for an update again on 8/1/07.

It has been stuck there for the last two days even after I shut down iTunes and restart it.

Anyone else notice that there's stuck at 8/1/07? Normally it updated and moved forward a couple days.

:apple: Malamutt

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
if it says it'll check on august 1st, it'll check on august 1st regardless of you shutting down itunes. you can, however, ask it to check to see if a software update is available manually. that would also push the date back of the next time itunes is supposed to automatically check for an update.

Malamutt

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
if it says it'll check on august 1st, it'll check on august 1st regardless of you shutting down itunes. you can, however, ask it to check to see if a software update is available manually. that would also push the date back of the next time itunes is supposed to automatically check for an update.

I thought the day would push back as well but even after checking multipe times it still is at 8/1/07. Guess until it checks then it will not change it's status. I thought that it originally went every two days.

:apple:Malamutt

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.