Your iPhone Usage Quirks?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by puma1552, Feb 22, 2015.

1. puma1552 macrumors 601

What usage quirks do you have about the way you use your iPhone? What usage habits do you have that might be considered bizarre by others?

Whenever I take my phone out of the case to clean both the case and the phone, just before that I "clean out" the phone entirely - I make sure all apps are up to date, delete all recent calls, text messages, emails, close my browser and delete the history/website data, delete all photos, and just delete everything I can within apps and basically make the phone like brand new. Then I close all apps, and power down the phone.

Then I take it out of the case, rinse the case out and clean the phone with a damp lint free cloth, then put the phone back in the case without touching the actual phone, by holding it with the lint free cloth as I put it back in the case. Then I give it one more wipedown once it's in the case, turn it back on, and plug it in and don't touch it until the battery is 100% charged and ready to go.

I do this with all my devices, and yes, I'm OCD. You?

2. DJLC macrumors 6502a

DJLC

Mine's always too packed full of crap to run any updates, if that counts. I'm still on 8.1.2 because lazy. And yes, I know I can update it with iTunes without deleting anything.

Also I rarely clean it... even though I hate having a dirty phone. Because again, lazy.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I don't use a case. At all.

That's bizarre enough for most of the denizens of MacRumors I think.