Your Last Internet Free Day?

When Was Your Last Internet Free Day?

• Total voters

miniConvert

macrumors 68040
If I'm away from the office or my house I always carry my Sony Vaio T2XP ultraportable with Vodafone 3G Broadband card. Before I had the 3G card I used to connect via Bluetooth to my mobile, and before I had the T2XP I used to carry a HP iPAQ H5550 and do the same thing. It has probably been about 3 years since I had a 100% Internet-free day, and even then I probably hated every minute of it :p

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
I've had quite a few, when I came to uni it took me 4 days to get online. Encryption and a lot of hoops to jump through. It bothered me slightly. But not much.

Mydriasis

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2005
I had to help my girlfriend move to a new apartment this weekend: No Internet for THREE DAYS ugh, it was horrible!

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Late September. I was at my mums house. She has Internets, but I'd rather sit back and relax.

Internet is like work (for me anyway), because I have to use it all day.

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
I had lunch at Panera today. The wireless connection was free, so I suppose that counts.

On the other hand, the internet itself has always been free for me. Access is the only cost.

slu

macrumors 68000
Sep 15, 2004
Buffalo
Last weekend...and many other weekends. I'd say that I average 1-2 days per week without going online.

Fortunately, I have other things that I like to do that involve going outside.