Your Live Stream of Choice?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by drb1992, Sep 5, 2013.

1. drb1992 macrumors 6502

drb1992

With Apple's September 10th event right around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to see where you guys watch the live stream of an Apple Event. Also why do you watch that specific live stream? What do you like about that live stream? I've usually watched CNET's live video stream while an Apple keynote is going on. I like the people on there and they usually aren't annoying.

Other than just learning everyone's live stream of choice, I also might consider watching a live stream on September 10th other than CNET's. So please go into as much detail, as you want, about your live stream of choice.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I like Ustream and Engadget's coverage...it's eclectic and funny, but for the real info, I'm hoping Apple will be using the ATV feed as they have done recently.

3. drb1992 thread starter macrumors 6502

drb1992

I don't have an ATV, but I do own a Mac, which also had access to the Apple's live stream on their website. Unfortunately the live stream on Apple's website was unreliable for me during the WWDC keynote, so hopefully they have ironed out the kinks by now. While watching the keynote live on Apple's website is tempting, I prefer to watch a live stream like CNET's where you are also listening to people talk and try to be humorous. Also I like talking in the live stream's chat room where you can discuss what is going on right as it is happening.

4. saha-med macrumors regular

Any news of a no-spoiler stream link? As in those who wish to catch it much later can watch a delayed video without any spoilers on the page...

5. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Probably Apple's. Although I can never be bothered watching the live stream. I'll watch the Keynote in my own time sometime after.

6. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

TWiT.TV's or Apple's coverage if they're doing it live. I like Twit because of their banter, it's amusing. :eek:

7. chrf097 macrumors 68040

chrf097

I do a combination of Engadget's, Apple's, and MacRumors.

8. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

9. drb1992 thread starter macrumors 6502

drb1992

10. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2