Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sterl320

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 3, 2015
ok me neither. It had me a little worried. I need them to take the money like right now!

Sharkey311

Suspended
Jan 11, 2013
Wait the money comes out already? I thought it wasn't until the thing got delivered? Looks like I'll be canceling the Black SS right now lol

kybldmstr

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I had a chat with Apple because I the app wouldn't let me add my second debit card and the one on my account does not have enough money in it. Apple told me you will not be charged until the watch ships (which should be a few days before 4/24 for me). So I have time to move money around.

----------

Wait the money comes out already? I thought it wasn't until the thing got delivered? Looks like I'll be canceling the Black SS right now lol

do not cancel, see my comment

Tezcatlipoca

macrumors regular
May 23, 2012
Cambridge, UK

I don't think that it would actually be debited until it's shipped, but there would be an initial "hold" putting it in limbo so that Apple knows you can pay for it.

TrueBlou

macrumors 601
Sep 16, 2014
Scotland
Weirdly I still don't have any pre-auth on my card yet, I'm sure Apple have been quicker than this in the past with me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.