Your most and least favorite thing about the 6 or Plus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by HiRez, Sep 20, 2014.

1. HiRez macrumors 603

HiRez

If you had to choose ONE of each, what would they be? For me:

MOST favorite thing: TouchID. This is my first TouchID phone and I'm constantly amazed at how fast and accurate it is. Effortless operation and genuinely useful many times a day. (But, annoyingly the phone keeps asking me when doing an iTunes purchase to enter my AppleID before I use TouchID to verify...which really defeats the convenience advantage in this case).

LEAST favorite thing: power button opposite volume buttons. This is just plain bad design and leads to lots of errors, turning off your phone when trying to take a photo, adjusting volume when trying to power it off, etc.

2. cnev3 macrumors 6502

I've always liked the power button at the top. Why did they change it?

3. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Love : increased battery life

Hate : the size :(

The above two go for both the 6 and 6+.

4. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68020

ugahairydawgs

NFC antenna is at the top of the phone, so I would assume they moved it to allow for that.

5. iguy777 macrumors newbie

Least favorite is form factor. Both models are not comfortable in the hand at all.

HTC M8 is 5 inches and feels much better in hand than the 4.7 inch 6 and the HTC One Max at 5.9 inches feels more comfortable in hand than the 5.5 inch 6+ ...

Apple should have copied HTC rather than Samsung when making the new iphones.

Protruding camera lens is just tacky looking and makes it impossible to lay phone flat. I can't believe Apple did not come up with a solution for that ....

1gb of ram is just 1gb of ram no matter how you slice it. I know die hard fan boys try to say it's not a issue , but other phones are going with 3gb standard and Apple could not bump it up to 2 gb ? Not even on the 6+ ????

The Heath app is good though ...