Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Probably the iPod Touch whenever they update them this fall. Or, a 13-inch MacBook Pro for my wife, if she gets a new job. She loves the Mac that she has at work to death, and her Gateway PC at home is really outdated and needs to be retired (or reborn as a Linux server).

Yairp

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2009
1. MacBook Pro 13" - my first Mac since our old Macintosh when I was aboutg 10 years old, not sure when, part of me wants to go out and get it as soon as tomorrow but I'm waiting to see if there are any sales before Uni starts in September-October, and I might just wait for the next MBP refresh (Q4 isn't it?)

2. Once I get the MBP I'm going to get a sleeve for it, mStand, mouse and keyboard (both Logitech probably), and maybe a new 24" monitor.

Exciting times...

thebrain74

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2006
-Wacom Intuos4 Medium Tablet
-Waterfield Sleeve for the tablet
-17'' Antiglare Macbook pro (everything else stock, I don't like the beep/click issue with the 7,20rpm, I need this thing to be rock solid). Selling my 8600GT headache to someone else
-Waterfield sleeve or Booq Messenger (the 17 is a bit of a tank and I do't know how well it will fit in the bags that fit my 15''
-

QCassidy352

macrumors G5
Mar 20, 2003
Bay Area
Got a mini in late April and an iphone 3GS on launch day, so I can't think of anything except Snow Leopard for a while.

Jigsawjammer

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2009
NYC
I'm thinking a 24" ACD.

Then apple wireless keyboard and some bluetooth mouse (mighty mouse???)

Snow Leopard is already purchased ;)

Truthfully- I hope I don't do any of it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.