Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MikeM87

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
UK
Hi,

After a long day graduating from University i see that Lion in now available, great as i've just purchased a new iMac so i can get the free upgrade. All seemed well i was able to start the download process although i dont have a slow Internet connection it took forever to download and i mean forever i had to leave the iMac on all night.

When i had installed it the first thing i noticed is that my track pad scrolls in the opposite way this seems strange to me is there away to disable it?

I love how you can open new desktop windows and browser windows its a very good idea :)

Aside from this and the launch pad what other new features are their?

Also post anything you think is relevant.

axu539

macrumors 6502a
Dec 31, 2010
Hi,

After a long day graduating from University i see that Lion in now available, great as i've just purchased a new iMac so i can get the free upgrade. All seemed well i was able to start the download process although i dont have a slow Internet connection it took forever to download and i mean forever i had to leave the iMac on all night.

When i had installed it the first thing i noticed is that my track pad scrolls in the opposite way this seems strange to me is there away to disable it?

I love how you can open new desktop windows and browser windows its a very good idea :)

Aside from this and the launch pad what other new features are their?

Also post anything you think is relevant.

"Natural scrolling" Go uncheck it in system preferences (obviously prefs for the trackpad). Since you're here, you should know you can probably find a good number of features listed on Macrumors and 9to5Mac, among other tech blogs.

MikeM87

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
UK
"Natural scrolling" Go uncheck it in system preferences (obviously prefs for the trackpad). Since you're here, you should know you can probably find a good number of features listed on Macrumors and 9to5Mac, among other tech blogs.

Thanks i'll definitly have to uncheck this option later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.