Your Prediction of the Lines @ June 19th

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xleedaniel, Jun 10, 2009.

1. xleedaniel macrumors member

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but do you think there will be a huge line come morning of the iphone 3gs at apple stores? I'm trying to figure out what time im going to get there. Maybe an hour before it opens? How about you guys?

2. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

I expect there to be a moderate like , maybe 30 or so people (though I wasn't at either of the last two launches) since the Apple store i'm going to is in an affluent recession-proof college town, but I also expect them to have sufficient quantities since ATT's full subsidy plan no longer applies for the 3G generation of users. This is at the Apple Store.

3. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

I think due to the fact you can order online the lines should not be as crazy as last year. I did the line thing last year at a at&t store I was about number 60 or so. I got there at around 7am.

4. michael31986 macrumors 68030

5. xleedaniel thread starter macrumors member

thanks! that gives me an idea of what to expect this year. i hope everyone did it online lol because i have a gift card to use

6. chox99 macrumors regular

I would think 10 or so for buying at the store. Shorter line for pre-ordered line. It won't be frenzy this time.