Your thoughts on how many 4s's Apple Stores will have launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ApplesNBananays, Oct 7, 2011.

1. ApplesNBananays macrumors newbie

Just want to see if anyone had talked to a friend who is an employee or just simply your thoughts. Guessing by the way pre-orders went, finding these first come first serve launch day is going to be fun lol. :apple:

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

First lesson in requesting speculations; pick a specific location. Every one will get different stock allocations. NYC will get far more than Possum Pouch, Arkansas.

3. ApplesNBananays thread starter macrumors newbie

Right I understand that. Guess we could do this. Where you are from, how many 4s's do you believe your Apple Store will get allocated for launch day?

4. 2010RS macrumors 6502

Do you really think a bunch of random guesses of Apple's stock allocations for their particular store's location will really be helpful?

5. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

Precisely. Here's an idea, call your local Apple store on Thursday and ask them.

6. livspop macrumors regular

You mention Possum Pouch. Have you heard specifically how many that store will get? That's only one town over and I usually go there for new releases. Thanks for your help.

7. ApplesNBananays thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not aiming to be helpful. Im just simply asking out of curiosity what everyone thinks as far as their nearest Apple stores allocation will be. Nothing more to it. Just a question lol

8. livspop macrumors regular

Do you have the direct line for the Possum Pouch store? They don't generally release that to the public. Any help is appreciated!

9. TonyBaloney macrumors regular

More than 1, less than 12,000 (per store) Hope this helps! :cool:

10. livspop macrumors regular

Thanks! Can you tell me how many of those will be white 32gb models? I'm really appreciative of your assistance...

11. ApplesNBananays thread starter macrumors newbie

K apparently this is on direct coarse of derailment. Was just trying to strike up a convo but alrighty lol

12. Amnesia87, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

Amnesia87 macrumors 6502

I can guarantee... each Apple store will have at least 7 of each model... o_O (there are 6 models... which fits with the estimated 42 phones per store)

13. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

14. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Last year they got 2…one inside the pouch, one outside. The mayor bought the outside one, then things got ugly.

15. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

LOL at possum pouch being a real place. I was laughing at the absurdity of it, but then I was like oh its real.

16. RagnarokRed macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

There's only going to be one iphone 4s at my store, but an apple employee dressed in a dirty suit with a tophat that has the top blown off is going to place it on a barrel in an alley and slice it into hundreds of pieces with a shrimp knife that he keeps in his bindle on a stick like a hobo from a cartoon. At least that's what I hope will happen.