Your Thoughts On The Sennheiser MM100 Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bwfc0907, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bwfc0907 macrumors regular

Sep 27, 2008
    Bolton, UK
    Anybody got these?

Are they any good, they are £80 in the O2 shop (£50 off) but can't find any reviews.
  2. macrumors newbie

Feb 18, 2010

I bought this headphones several days ago
    but, until now, i cannot use it to hear music through my iphone

i dont know whether my mm100 is broken or my iphone's error..
  3. siliconsurfer macrumors newbie

Mar 17, 2010
    Sennheiser MM100 - The good the bad the ugly

If you're using them with your iPhone 3G(S) they're great, of course the skip forward/back buttons don't work with the iPhone. The sound is really good for the average user (Good bass range) The talk features are adequate what I'd expect from a bluetooth headset without noise canceling tech in it.

My one issue was when I paired it with my MacBook Pro 15" (Late 2008) the sound was crackly and buzzing, like a broken speaker. This was very disappointing. I checked that my audio out settings were correct. I had selected stereo bluetooth & there's really nothing to change on the Mac. I don't know if this was a glitch in my software or the bluetooth hardware in my Mac, but if this is normal it's kind of a dealbreaker for the cost. The Motorokr S305 has a higher rating on the Apple website and more reviews than the MM100. I read through those and my opinion is save your money and go with the S305 instead. It's practically the same product at less than 1/2 the price.