Your Thoughts On The Sennheiser MM100 Headphones

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bwfc0907, Jan 10, 2010.

1. bwfc0907 macrumors regular

Anybody got these?

Are they any good, they are £80 in the O2 shop (£50 off) but can't find any reviews.

2. e.zone macrumors newbie

Hi..

I bought this headphones several days ago
    but, until now, i cannot use it to hear music through my iphone

i dont know whether my mm100 is broken or my iphone's error..

3. siliconsurfer macrumors newbie

Sennheiser MM100 - The good the bad the ugly

If you're using them with your iPhone 3G(S) they're great, of course the skip forward/back buttons don't work with the iPhone. The sound is really good for the average user (Good bass range) The talk features are adequate what I'd expect from a bluetooth headset without noise canceling tech in it.

My one issue was when I paired it with my MacBook Pro 15" (Late 2008) the sound was crackly and buzzing, like a broken speaker. This was very disappointing. I checked that my audio out settings were correct. I had selected stereo bluetooth & there's really nothing to change on the Mac. I don't know if this was a glitch in my software or the bluetooth hardware in my Mac, but if this is normal it's kind of a dealbreaker for the cost. The Motorokr S305 has a higher rating on the Apple website and more reviews than the MM100. I read through those and my opinion is save your money and go with the S305 instead. It's practically the same product at less than 1/2 the price.

http://store.apple.com/us_smb_78313/reviews/TX492LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA1MA&mco=MTcwNTUyNzc