Your thoughts so far?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TheLondonFella, Apr 27, 2015.

1. TheLondonFella Suspended

TheLondonFella

Is Apple Watch nothing more than a gimmick?

A waste of time?

Pretty much useless?

Over hyped?

Or do you have positive feedback, thus far?

What do you like about your Apple Watch?

What feature/s do you use most?

Has anything surprised you in either a positive or negative way?

I'd be keen to know ...

2. TheLondonFella thread starter Suspended

TheLondonFella

3. Kroxx macrumors regular

I paid £599 for my 42mm SS Milanese Loop..... I absolutely love it... yes, I could do without it... It acts as a watch but with so much more potential..... you wear it as a normal watch, forget that your wearing it, but when you get a message through to it and can quickly glance at it , or reply to the message, or get to know when you have a call (if your phones in another room, or you can't hear/feel the vibration), or use it as an iTunes remote, or use Shazam on it, or set a timer, set an alarm, check your heart BMP, see how many calories you burn, check the news..... and a million other uses (and more to come)... you realise just how you would miss it if you didn't have it..... Yes, its just an accessory... but its a really good one that replaces something that you would have been wearing anyway (if you usually wear a watch).

The hype has gone (for me) but I would never be without it....

4. corlando465 macrumors member

I'm very pleased with my new purchase of the 38 Sports and also very glad that I didn't upgrade to the SS. I may upgrade when the next generation is available depending what changes they make.