YourTube 2 Question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MauiGideon, Mar 28, 2011.

1. MauiGideon, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2011

MauiGideon macrumors regular

Tried searching but havent seen a thread with this sort of problem. Does anyone else have a problem when downloading from yourtube 2? It seems that whenever I click to download something and then close the youtube app and later reopen it the download failed. Is this a bug or does the youtube app always need to be open when downloading... Seems kinda fishy to me...

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

That's the main problem with yourtube contact the Dev. Good luck with that. The Dev sucks as does the app. Last thing I buy from Coconuts

3. MauiGideon thread starter macrumors regular

Ha ya I was gonna buy his new app called celeste but then I heard a bunch of complaints about him... So I guess im not doing that...

So im guessing theres no other youtube cydia tweak that will allow us to download as easy as yourtube?

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Nope, pretty much the dev is a scammer and instead of fixing packages he sold that dont work he puts out more crap to get more money.
    I wouldnt advise anyone buying any of his junk again.

5. tctony macrumors 6502a

tctony

There is still MXTube.

I'm disappointed in Yourtube 2 guy...the original yourtube worked flawlessly. Then he got money hungry...does there really need to be 3 different versions of it? Not a good developer.

6. MauiGideon thread starter macrumors regular

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

Open app search for video choose to watch or download and enjoy!

Also the Dev is secure in his products. he lets you download it no purchase and ask for a donation. instead of charging people. if you like it I recommend donating he also has MXbackup

8. MauiGideon thread starter macrumors regular

Ah I see so mxtube isnt integrated into the youtube app. Thats a shame, I'll try it out though... Thanks!

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

Yeah but it works & free!