YourTube2 Problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by saldawop, Mar 7, 2011.

1. saldawop macrumors regular

Probably more of an annoyance than a problem....

Downloaded YourTube2 from Cydia.Can download vids from YouTube OK.Can add them to the iPod Library BUT when I try to delete them they do not disappear from the Download list in YourTube.It still shows up, but I obviously cannot play it as I deleted them from var/mobile/Media/YourTube/

2. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

It's a known issue which the developer hasn't bothered to fix. App is piece of junk. They're basically stealing peoples money.

3. saldawop thread starter macrumors regular

4. saldawop thread starter macrumors regular

Is there any other app that does the same thing? Preferably within the YouTube app?

5. riverob macrumors member

MXtube

i bought yourtube2 and it's a waste of money. you can get mxtube for free on cydia. it essentially does the same thing as it's own app so youtube is not necessary. the videos you download can be found in your root media folder.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Exactly.
    Dont waste your money on Yourtube2 or any junk the Developer "CocoaNuts" support@cocaonuts.co ever puts out.
    He's a scammer and known for putting out crap that doesnt work, collecting money and never fixing any problems with his unusable apps.
    But instead moving on and keep putting out more faulty half finished packages.
    Saurik has kicked him out of the official Cydia store but he still sells his crap thru other repos.