Youtube analytics question...

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by ProjectManager101, Feb 15, 2016.

1. ProjectManager101 Suspended

ProjectManager101

Ok... is there a software/plugin I can incorporate to my channel that can give me projections in terms of monetization? As if... I have 200 videos what would be my aprox monetization in a year from now based on the channel behavior?

2. Haynzee macrumors member

Couldn't you just look at your past adsense revenue and base it on that? I would of thought in a way youtube revenue prediction is pretty hard to do there are lots of factors that could change throughout the year.

3. ProjectManager101 thread starter Suspended

ProjectManager101

There are softwares in the stock market that do that sort of things. They learn from the past and predict into the future, that I what I need for Youtube, of course with all the variables like: what IF I add more money here? or if I add 20 more videos or 200 videos? I mean... those are variables that exist already but if I software can pull all that instead of me on an excel sheet...

We have a channel that made $36K since last March. Started with nothing and now has like 600 videos. I wonder if we do not touch it how much money it could make? or... what if I invest $2K in promotion in one month in certain state (based on last year results)... how much that would change the final monetization? That is what I am looking for, there should be something.

4. AppleDApp macrumors 68020

AppleDApp

Curious to know what type of videos you have on your channel.