Youtube broken

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Mantronix, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Mantronix macrumors regular

I have an v1.14 8gig ipod touch jailbroken with Ziphone. For some unknown reason Youtube is not working. Initially it was working with the latest Ziphone JB and now I get the error message "cannot connect to Youtube". Any patch or hotfix for this error?

2. touchnewb macrumors newbie

i am having the same problem and also my mail is acting up(says incorrect password or username and then sometimes the password wont save.)...the only problem is mine wasnt succesfully JB and i returned back to the 1.1.4 with the iphone stuff. and its a 32 gig version. i also restored back to how it was yesterday and then like if it was a new ipod. so far nothing has worked for me.. so any help to help us out would be cool.

3. touchnewb macrumors newbie

forget what i posted before. all i ahd to do was restore it 3 times and now it works. youtube worked after the second restore but wifi didnt but the third restore helped everything. all i know now is i will not be trying to JB my touch until a fool proof way comes out. ZiPhone needs me to click stuff to get it to work on my ipod so it isnt a one click set up yet like the 8 gig. plus i havnt found a proper tutarial where it shoes how to jailbreak it.

4. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

How did you guys jailbreak? if it was nate true, thats your problem, if it was the DEV team method, or ziphone, try it again (restore)

5. touchnewb macrumors newbie

well i sued the Ziphone 2.5 software but it always got stuck at the BSD part and wouldnt move from there. so i am thinking there is something im not really catching that i need to do to succesfully jailbreak. also were can i find the dev team jailbreak??? also would having the iphone apps and wiggle software update mess things up?? as i noticed that almost all the touches didnt have the apps until they were done jailbreaking them.

6. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Here:

http://rupertgee.wordpress.com/2008/01/17/worlds-easiest-113-to-111-downgrade/

7. touchnewb macrumors newbie