YouTube fast forward scroll bar jacked up?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by bobright, Apr 4, 2016.

1. bobright macrumors 601

Why when wanting to skip to a certain time in a video it doesn't allow me to? It goes extremely slow when I'm using the scrubbing bar to go to a certain part of a video. I only noticed this happening recently.

2. vertsix macrumors 65816

vertsix

3. e93to macrumors 6502a

e93to

Are you referring to the bug where the video goes back to the beginning when adjusting the scrubber to skip certain parts of the video? And the video keeps going back to the beginning when trying to put the scrubber back to where you were?

This has been happening for some time now... Maybe since last October or so? Sometimes the video goes back to the beginning on its own, but the audio just keeps playing from the part where you were!

It doesn't seem to happening on my Galaxy tablet though...

4. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

Yup that is it also sometimes it doesn't go to the beginning but it'll just stay wherever it's at and if I want to skip ahead it'll go just a few seconds. It's really annoying.

5. e93to macrumors 6502a

e93to

Yeah, having to reload the video is not only annoying, but also waste of data if you're watching on LTE.

Unsurprisingly, Android version of YouTube has been very stable... Bugs get fixed quickly, and has better interface. Hmm... I wonder why...