Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

X--X

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 11, 2015
A few weeks ago I started getting this message every time I go fullscreen on youtube.

The latest Safari update didn't fix it either.

Does anybody know what causes that, I only have that problem on my MacPro (2009, AMD Radeon 7970, El Capitan).

fzu.png

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010
A few weeks ago I started getting this message every time I go fullscreen on youtube.

The latest Safari update didn't fix it either.

Does anybody know what causes that, I only have that problem on my MacPro (2009, AMD Radeon 7970, El Capitan).

fzu.png

To me this happens all the time if it is a Youtube video that's embedded into other content, for example someone's new article or a blog. If I actually open the same video at the Youtube website itself (there's usually a link for opening in Youtube), it will go full screen there.

If this is happening to you at Youtube's actual website, then I don't know. What does the Learn More link state?

X--X

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 11, 2015
If this is happening to you at Youtube's actual website, then I don't know. What does the Learn More link state?

Unfortunately it happens on the Youtube website, otherwise it wouldn't be that annoying.

The learn more link doesn't state anything useful.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.