YouTube help please

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sunday Shadows, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Sunday Shadows macrumors regular

Up until today YouTube worked fine, I could get the hd videos and all. Tried to watch a video today and I can't watch anything. So I read and installed push fix and now I can watch videos again, but not like before where I could in hd. Can someone help please?

2. Sunday Shadows thread starter macrumors regular

Restarted my phone and it won't play vids again.

3. Sunday Shadows thread starter macrumors regular

4. Sunday Shadows thread starter macrumors regular

5. MrThompsonR macrumors 6502

MrThompsonR

Were you using 3G Unrestrictor/ Wifi? You haven't been very specific. Also which model phone/ firmware...?

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

provide more detail what you add changed etc. Also stop bumping your threads against the rules here.

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

What kind of iphone, are you officially activated or hactivated? What did you use to jb, what firmware are you on.
    Watching youtube in HD you mean when on 3G to have the high quality videos instead of the grainy downscaled ones?
    Did you use 3Gunrestrictor for that?

8. Sunday Shadows thread starter macrumors regular

I have an iPhone 4 using just the 3G network jailbroke with jailbreakme.com and I'm on 4.0.1 and yeah the hi quality vids. But nothing works now not the mobile/touch site the YouTube app or YouTube videos on other websites.

Sorry about bumping, my bad