YouTube Live Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacsBestFriend, Nov 22, 2008.

1. MacsBestFriend macrumors 6502a

MacsBestFriend

Ok now, YouTube Live wrapped up an hour ago and I thought I would go and make a thread where the MacRumors community could talk about the event.;)

go crazy with this!!!:D

Here is what I noticed:
    -glitches in the show between cameras (expected)
    -the entire audience got a flip camera:eek:
    -the happy tree friends video was like a millisecond:mad:
    -the event's commercials song was by the spinto band
    -the comment section on the live homepage is a worthless spam hole:rolleyes:
    -akon surfing the crowd was hilarious

I got home and on YouTube right after Fred was up, but from the comments I read, his performance was sub-par... was it? I wish I was there the whole time for Will it blend and mythbusters.... I'll watch it soon.....;)

[​IMG]

P.S.- I am looking into getting a new video camera, mostly for Youtube videos. Can some of you please look at this thread and help me find the right camera? thanks!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=604851 (the thread):apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::)

2. TSE macrumors 68030

I am extremely ticked off, because right as mythbusters was about to shoot the thing at that one guy, my MBP lost the wireless connection. Apple really needs to fix this.

3. shfreelance macrumors 6502a

Yes, they do... My iMac has the hardest time staying connected with my Draft-N Mimo Belkin Router... I went back to my old Linksys Wireless G...