Youtube mobile is gone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Halamolo, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Halamolo macrumors regular

I lost my Youtube mobile version. How will I get it back?

I´ve always used Youtube in the Safari browser, because the Youtube app is worthless.

So... Long time ago the Safari browser asked me if I wanted to switch to mobile version, I said yes. It was ok, but not perfect. The problem with the app and the mobile version is, that it´s very hard to browse all the videos in the different Youtube channels. And sometimes I can´t even find some videos with this mobile version and the Youtube app like I do with the Regular version.

Then one day I noticed three options in the bottom of the Youtube page. Regular, Mobile and Touchscreen version. I thought okay I´ll try what happens if I turned it back to Regular version. It did. But again, I can´t browse through the channels videos, because of the lack of Flash. So I wanted to turn it back to the mobile version, but the options in the bottom of the page were gone!! :confused:

So any idea how to get it back?

2. Mr dj mo macrumors member

Clear Cache/cookies and log back onto the site?

That should clear any site settings.

3. rerelease macrumors regular

4. bozzykid macrumors 68020

The entire Youtube site is down. It doesn't matter what you are trying to connect to it from. Embedded videos on websites will still play though.

5. Halamolo thread starter macrumors regular

THANKS! That worked. :)