Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TonyHoyle

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2007
Manchester, UK
Has something happened to the ipod youtube? Every time I try to go to it I get 'youtube not available'. All other pages work fine in safari (even youtube.com, which of course doesn't work due to the lack of flash support).

camronj

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2007
Blackpool
:confused:
We have 2 i touches and both are unable to access youtube.
Call me suspicious but does anybody think they have been turned off? My son and I have been watching a lot of music video on youtube but not buying any music from the i store...

alexprice

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2005
Mine doens't work either. I did the new iPod update last night. Hope that didn't kill it.:rolleyes:

edit: It works again now???

Szlwzl

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2007
Not working here either :(

was working here in the uk earlier tonight but now dead :( not working on wifi or edge.

Edit: am on an unlocked iPhone on vodafone in the uk

professor123

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2007
youtube problem

is this definitely because of a server prob? or becuase they figured out we doing it not so legally on a hacked iphone?

mine still isnt working, it worked the first time i tried it yesterday, but after that, nothing!

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
is this definitely because of a server prob? or becuase they figured out we doing it not so legally on a hacked iphone?

mine still isnt working, it worked the first time i tried it yesterday, but after that, nothing!

It seems that the problem also occurs on iPod touches.
So, it seems that it is not iPhone-hacked related.

Here's to hoping....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.