YouTube problem - UK

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by purrrrrfect44, Oct 3, 2007.

1. purrrrrfect44 macrumors newbie

I have a problem with you tube on my touch.... it says when i click on the icon "you must first connect to itunes with and internet connection to enable you tube" how do i do this? (enable youtube) and do i do it on my main computer or on the actual touch?

I have an itunes account with a registered credit card and i have purchased content from my computers itunes and synced this successfully).

On the apple forum it was suggested that i need to activate my touch somehow but i cannot find anywhere to do this. ( i have registered my ipod on the apple website)

Anyhelp would be really usefull.

Laura - thank you

2. jnc macrumors 68020

jnc

Hmm. I don't know how obvious I should be with you because I don't have your iPod in front of me... but the moment I plugged my iPod into my Mac everything starting working on it; until then I couldn't even access any of the iPod's functions. Have you set up your wifi settings, and such?

3. beez1717 macrumors member

hmmmm....

Here is how I solved this problem: It seems like you didn't register your ipod in iTunes: you need to register it before youtube will even work.