Youtube Scrolling

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by cristobalviel, Dec 7, 2010.

1. cristobalviel macrumors member

Hi,
    When i scrool down over a youtube window, with the magic pad (two fingers) stop scrolling,get stuck !

don't know why, but is verry anoying, AND IT'S NOT into the youtube.com main page, it's when the youtube window it's into a blogspot or other page, and olny happend in safari and chrome, Firefox work fine, too bad because i like safari, but i don't want to use it because of that !! make's everything goes slower.

tkns

p.s> someone tell my that is a flash problem ??, maby i just have to whait for the release of LION

tkns!

2. zachsilvey macrumors 6502

It is a flash thing. If your cursor is over a piece of flash content, flash "comes in to focus" and is in control. It is the same reason that hotkeys or F-keys don't work when you are using a flash app. If you keep your cursor out of the way of the flash content as your scroll it won't stick.

3. THE dAY macrumors 6502

The two finger scrolling stop happens for me in Safari and Chrome but in Firefox it scrolls right through with no problem.

4. cristobalviel thread starter macrumors member

ok, great but someone have a solution ?

or any news about that ?

bye/

5. arnisimo macrumors newbie

I've noticed this too, and it's really annoying. This is a new thing though, only a few months back it wasn't like this.
    Somebody please fix this!!

6. cristobalviel thread starter macrumors member