youtube subsciptions not showing up

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iphoneftw, Jul 21, 2009.

?

Do all of your Youtube subscriptions show up

1. Yes all of my subscriptions show up

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No only some of my subscriptions show up

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. None of Them Show up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Whats Youtube?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. iphoneftw macrumors 6502

hi all

i have a problem with the youtube app on the iphone dealing supscriptions
    when i try to view my subscriptions not all of them show up only 25 of my 42 subscriptions anybody else having trouble viewing all of their youtube subscriptions ?

2. iphoneftw thread starter macrumors 6502

I still have no luck getting all my subscriptions to show up this is getting to be horrible
    apple really hasn't put a lot of attention on their YouTube app

3. iphones4evry1 macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

Ever since about six months ago (prior to 3.0 update), the Youtube App has been plagued with problems. I bought my iPhone3G back in August. The Youtube App worked great until somewhere around February or so, and then I started getting messages "video cannot be played" and then more and more problems and others on MacRumors were saying the same thing. Then Apple fixed the problem and the Youtube App worked find again. Then periodic problems from time to time, and now this new problem. The Youtube App is great, but the dependability and stability of the App is TERRIBLE!!!

4. Macnator macrumors 6502

Not all of my subscriptions show up either. Less than half of them show up on my iPhone.

I thought it was so awesome to be able to view subscriptions, then when I actually got my iPhone and checked, I was disappointed. :(

5. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

Same here, I thought it would be one of the best features yet, but I was wrong

But to be fair I don't think it's not apple's fault, Youtube is not that great at updating subscriptions at all..from what I've read and experienced.

The biggest problem that I have right now is viewing a subscription on the iphone but it doesn't get updated in the server, so when I'm on my pc is still showing as not viewed

6. iphoneftw thread starter macrumors 6502

well are not all your subscriptions showing up?maybe apple put a limit on how many subscriptions you can have on your phone. hopefully this is fixed in 3.1
    can any body here with the 3.1 beta confirm if the youtube app allows you to view all your subscriptions in 3.1

7. iphoneftw thread starter macrumors 6502

posted poll
    ill be interested to see if people are having as many problems as i am with the youtube applications