Youtube to Itunes?

Sam Cropper

macrumors newbie
Aug 4, 2008
YouTube to iTunes

I use TubeTV (free) then put it into garageband, delete the video track, 'Share' with iTunes then just change info... a little long winded but hey, it works!

i.shaun

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2008
Canada
wow, so many responses. I download the video, using Safari, then convert it fo r iTunes.

This can be done the free way, or the roughly $20 way.

Free way: Download iSquint, drag and drop it, select "Add to iTunes", and hit convert.

or

Download Visual hub, pay for it, and use that. It does what iSquint does, and also has a lot more features that are often called upon by me or whoever else uses the program regularly.

noodle654

macrumors 68020
Jun 2, 2005
Never Ender
Make sure your video is fully loaded. Then download the program iSquint. Then on the youtube page, go to the tab Window then select Activity. From there find the largest file possible, usually a few MB. Double click and it will be downloaded as "get_vid." It will be in your downloads folder. Open up iSquint and drag the "get_vid" to iSquint and start the conversion.

i.shaun

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2008
Canada
Make sure your video is fully loaded. Then download the program iSquint. Then on the youtube page, go to the tab Window then select Activity. From there find the largest file possible, usually a few MB. Double click and it will be downloaded as "get_vid." It will be in your downloads folder. Open up iSquint and drag the "get_vid" to iSquint and start the conversion.
It doesn't have to be fully loaded. the loading you see is the buffering for the video player on the site. Double clicking the link in the Activity window opens a new window with a direct link to the video -- which then begins to download from the beginning regardless of how far along the youtube player has loaded.