iPhone Youtube to MP3 Issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by BuckeyeMac, Sep 3, 2012.

1. BuckeyeMac macrumors 6502

I am having an issue with Youtube to MP3...no matter what video, it will not convert. It just started doing this oh maybe a few weeks ago?

I updated the tweak, but same problem.

Anyone else having issues with it, or is there an alternative to this tweak that works just like it?

2. draz macrumors 6502a

Not sure if you are referring to the website or a specific jailbreak app. If it's the website then there are many other alternatives to that site, some of which offer higher quality audio.

Try searching "video to mp3" or similar search terms on Google and check out the other sites. Try the terms high quality as well.

If you are referring to a specific jailbreak app...Then I'm not sure I only use websites for that.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

Only app I use for youtube is protube it also give you the option to download to mp3 it is a paid app $1.49 it has allot of features and best of all works flawless.

4. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

ProTube will convert YouTube videos to mp3. That's what I use. Plus it has a ton more features. You can download the actual video in just about any quality too if you want.

5. rogerbarrett macrumors regular

Any Video Converter is great Software. You can use it. It is free.

6. fanfanfan macrumors newbie