Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jdrm

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 16, 2006
Hi...well...I recently got an ipod touch but just wonderin...is there a way to view the youtube's videos full name (scroll or something like that??) I'm tired of viewing thing like "Rihanna - ..." plz somebody help me :(

kornyboy

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2004
Knoxville, TN (USA)
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

I don't think that is possible. I've wanted to see the full name on the iPhone as well. Maybe it will be fixed in the next update.

Drucifer

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2008
I find this annoying as well. I also liked being able to read through users comments but I don't think that is possible either.

Anyone know if there is a way to find all videos by a certain user? I can't remember if this is possible or not.

razorianfly

macrumors 65816
Oct 16, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom
... I also liked being able to read through users comments ...

+1

I find this annoying as well. I also liked being able to read through users comments but I don't think that is possible either.

Anyone know if there is a way to find all videos by a certain user? I can't remember if this is possible or not.

I think this is only possible by searching the username of the person, which often returns un-related results anyway due to tag data and keywords within the title of the video.

R-Fly

macfanboy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
Description

is there a way to view the whole DESCRIPTION? reading the first few lines of the description may not give u enuf background info on the video (if needed)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.