youtube

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Vidmas258, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Vidmas258 macrumors newbie

Hey guys.
    :apple:I wanted to ask someone , youtube doesent work on my iphone 4 and ipad 1. When i try to launch it , it loads in the adress bar (the blue line) but on the screen it is just white it doesent even load anything it has happend to me before but last time i just didint use youtube for about a week i did the same this time and it still doesent load what do i do please help anybody:confused:

thanks

2. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

Might be wifi issue, try both in browser and youtube app

3. Vidmas258 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

No the youtube app works fine but i dont like to use it because im on 3g and as you probably know in the youtube app the quality is **** unless you use wifi

4. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

I am not sure whats wrong there then.

Does youtube site open or are you unable to play the video?

5. Vidmas258 thread starter macrumors newbie

no the problem is that the mobile youtube site (m.youtube.com) when i try to enter the site the hole page is white nothing loads ,the youtube ipad iphone etc app loads normal but i dont like to use it becouse i use 3g not wifi and as you probably know on 3g the quality is bad and on wifi the quality is realy good so i use youtube thru safari

ps.Another reason i use youtube thru safari becouse for some reason the videos load faster

6. Dave Felix macrumors 6502a

Dave Felix

So you think the youtube app isnt good because of quality but if m.youtube.com isnt working you'd have to use the app. Im kinda lost to what kind of answer youre looking.

7. Vidmas258 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

(not the app that is on the home screen from the start) .So my question is my thru browser youtube dosent work , what to do ????