Yurbud

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mr. Incredible, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Mr. Incredible macrumors 6502a

2. LongDistance macrumors newbie

We sell these at the running store I work at. I've tried them on and I think they'd be an awesome solution. The only thing is that I know that they come in different sizes (5,6,7,8) for different sized ears but I don't see how you order them in particular sizes on Best Buy. I don't know, maybe it wouldn't be a problem. I just know that when people come into the store where I work, we always have to let them try on about two pairs before we get the fit right because everyone's ears are so different.

Anyway, they're a great solution if you get the right size. :)

3. Mr. Incredible thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I was wondering about the bestbuy buds also, since I think they only sell one size. Maybe they carry the most common size.

What size do you guys sell the most at your store?

4. LongDistance macrumors newbie

I've only made a few sales on them myself and they were mostly women. 5 and 6 seemed to be the sizes. If you have larger ears then you might want to go with a 7. I've tried them on and you'd want a snug fit since that's kind of the point. It's like turning your own buds into the fit of an in-ear monitor musicians use on stage. http://www.yurbuds.com/ Here's their website. Perhaps you can find another place in your area where you can check them out in person?