Zagg 50% off through 1/19

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by micsaund, Jan 15, 2009.

1. micsaund macrumors 6502

micsaund

Hopefully nobody posted this already, but there is a code for 50% off everything in the Zagg store, including the new Z.buds iPhone earbuds and the InvisibleShield protectors. Use SHOWSP09 as the code and get everything for half price!

If you're interested, see my review of the Z.buds I did the other weekend - link is in my sig.

Mike

2. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

I've been trying to get to the site for days and it won't load...

But I'll keep this in mind.

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

A poster found in this thread kindly also posted the same code last Jan 7th, in which why I bought their IS shield (back) for the iPhone 3G so I could check out how painstaking to put this shield on.

4. KapitanIksrog macrumors regular

I was having the same issue but was able to get in a few minutes ago and complete the order (I had to grab the wife a screen protector). 50% off and FS. good deal.

5. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Excellent! Thanks OP ... off to do some shopping!

6. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

It keeps on dying for me.

7. daveishere macrumors 6502a

daveishere

Cheers, just bought an IS for my iPhone 3G for £8/$12 with free shipping. Bargain!

8. Praetorian® macrumors regular

Praetorian®

Thank you very much, mate. I bought front Invisible Shield for my iPhone 3G. It'll go well with my iFrogz Luxe case. Now I have to think about Z.buds. $40 is remarkable price for such a quality product.

9. trh74 macrumors newbie

Wish I would have seen this before I ordered my Z-Buds Monday. Wonder if I can send them back when they get here and order a new pair (with code). Hmmmm....:D

10. kalex macrumors 65816

send email to customer service. I did same when i used 20% coupon and next day got a 30% coupon in the email. they credited difference to my account

11. trh74 macrumors newbie

12. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

Thanks for the code, time to pickup the headphones.

13. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

I'm considering the Z.buds for my 1st gen touch because I like having inline volume, even though the mic etc would obviously be useless to me (I do hope to get an iphone one day, but probably not for a year and a half when my Verizon contract expires). Do you think these would still be a good choice for the 50% off price?

14. Jess.H macrumors member

Jess.H

15. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

Yeah, if you are at all considering them, you might want to act now. For the 50% off price, they are nearly a steal. Hurry, it ends tonight..

16. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

Grabbed them with the code, thanks :)

17. Surely Guest

Surely

Do the Z Buds work with the first gen iPhone? Meaning, do they fit into the recessed jack?

Never mind, I just read on their site that they are compatible.

18. sellitom macrumors member

sellitom

Is it worth getting the invisible shield? I have seen some bad reviews about them; then again it can be because the person putting it on their phone did it wrong... I cant decide if I want one or not.

19. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I just got purchase one because of the 50% off, I just needed the back part. Last Sunday night I went for a good 45minutes of putting it on, then a couple of minutes after to check if all is intact. So far I'm happy, I did the installation very well and no regrets. It is very time-consuming, but not hard, as you need to constantly keep it clean, make sure corners are tacky enough, and keep your docks away from water. I did a boo boo this morning though, I placed an PS Clear Air Jacket and found out it's too tight, took it off and it somehow partially took off the corner, but a quick fix and saw it sticking it again. Now it's all good :D

20. pranavss11 macrumors 6502

21. trh74 macrumors newbie

I've got to say I'm pretty happy with their customer service right now. I sent them an email, told them I found the 50% off coupon after I had placed my order, and I got an email from them yesterday saying they'd give me the discount.

22. theDUB macrumors 6502a

theDUB

Explain. I recently spoke with them on the phone and had a pleasant experience.