ZAGG Buds Price Drop

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BurntReality, Aug 18, 2010.

1. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

I didn't see this posted anywhere but ZAGG annouced a pretty big price cut on their headphones. The Smartbuds are down to 49.99 and the Zaggbuds are 44.99. If you combine that with one of the 40% or 50% off coupons that is a hell of a deal.

2. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

3. parrot5 macrumors 6502

Supposedly a bit more bass (read: less treble) than the Apple IN-EARS

4. BurntReality thread starter macrumors 6502

BurntReality

I am extremely happy with the set I just got. The bass if a bit heavy, I do agree. I really like the coating on the cords, they make for a truly tangle free design. For the price I have no complaints and I like them better than the Apple In Ear headphones.

5. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

I would guess that pretty much anything is better than the Apple headphones which IMO are utter crap

6. parrot5 macrumors 6502

The Apple in-ears actually sounds clear, good for the price. (Not talking about the ones that come with the phones/ipods) Nothing to write home about really, but clarity is hard to find among cheaper earbuds because most of them gives you muddy bass.

7. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Ah, the lazy reader in me failed to notice two people write in-ear when talking about the Apple headphones (I didn't even know they made them). But yeah, for $24.99 these Zagg SmartBuds seem like a decent investment, if not a waste of money since I have a perfectly good pair of Scosche headphones.