iPad Zagg folio for iPad Air / Worth it?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by RedlegsFan, Nov 29, 2013.

1. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

I am thinking about picking this up. I have read some reviews online but looking for some real world reviews from folks in here. Has anyone picked this up? How is it working for you?

2. bigdog5142 macrumors 6502a

bigdog5142

I didn't like it. It does not allow the iPad to be used as a tablet while in the case. The keyboard will not fold back behind the iPad for tablet use. It simply coverts it to a small touchscreen laptop.

3. RedlegsFan thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I can see where that would be a problem. I do not want to constantly be taking it out and placing it back in. I imagine the plastic would give eventually and crack. Maybe I will hold off. Thanks for the input.

4. MacBlackBook22 macrumors 6502

MacBlackBook22

I love the zagg folio I have it on both of my ipads the mini and the Air and I wouldn't change them for any other. THe hinge is great I can set the angle of the ipad for maximum comfort when typing. I don't mind at all that it doesn't fold back in fact I like having the keyboard section to hold onto or to brace against me if I am lying down reading, again the fact that you can move it makes it even better for getting it to stand on my stomach while reading in bed. Very versitile indeed. Hope this helps you decide if you have any specific question feel free to ask me.