Zagg for i4 cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AuroraProject, Sep 19, 2010.

1. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I had seen a few posts about a new Zagg that is cut smaller specifically for cases with the iPhone 4. So today I ran out to Best Buy and found it. Later this evening I will be installing it and an Incase Slider.

So just a heads up, there is a screen protector designed to work with cases available at Best Buy, it's $20.99. Its a wet install. I guess you can't upload a pic here from the phone, so pics and impressions coming later this evening.

2. Che Castro macrumors 603

3. AuroraProject thread starter macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

No. I watched them install one once. They sprayed the solution directly onto the phone and used way too much. I'll be fine doing it myself.

4. Che Castro macrumors 603

you suppose to use almost half the spray bottle

5. AuroraProject thread starter macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

So I was able to get the Incase Slider onto the phone without bubbling my current screen protector. I opened the Zagg package and checked out the protector and I think I'm going to skip it. It is definitely smaller, but it's almost too small. With it placed on the screen where it would go there is exposed glass at all 4 corners. Not a big deal, the viewable area of the screen is covered, but I just don't think I'd like looking at the edges of the protector all the time, just another place for dirt to collect.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]