Zagg Full Body

Discussion in 'iPad' started by richxps, Apr 6, 2010.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Hi, Will anyone be putting on a full body zagg to there ipads ? Is it needed ? And will it fit in the oem apple ipad slip case with the full skin on ?
    Thanks all.

2. Acevesx macrumors regular

I'm also wondering if the iPad will fit nb the apple case with full invisible shield on it

3. lg2k7 macrumors newbie

I got the front shield for my iPad and it just feels natural as for the back I went ahead and just bought the apple case. :apple:

4. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

so it sounds like if we have the apple slip case the back shield is not needed.. Did you put the zagg screen shield on your self ?

5. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

I just put on the back shield to stop scratching the back when I lay it down (no other cases). I don't like the sticky feel in the fro when the film, and so I left it out.

6. richxps thread starter macrumors 65816

richxps

what silver ? I dont think i understand what your saying .. Are you saying u did not like the feel so you took the zagg off ? U have the back on did u try to put it in a case than ?
    Also will the front shield run the apple screen when u take it off ?

7. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

The front shield will not ruin (if run = ruin) the screen when you take it off. It's harmless.

8. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

I had used invisibleshield before and I know I don't like it on my screen. It's great for the back though. I am not using any other cases, I like my iPad naked.

9. Acevesx macrumors regular

I think what we all want to know is If the iPad will fit in the apple case with a front and back shield. Anyone tried it?