Zagg glass fit on the 6 plus!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by weareborg, Sep 23, 2014.

1. weareborg macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I'm new, so please forgive me if this has been covered in a different thread. I see several threads about the poor fit of the Zagg Glass on the Iphone 6 - just barely covering the screen of the phone and not the full face, problems with the curves of the screen, etc. I emailed Zagg customer service about the glass fit for the 6 plus and received this:
    ________

My apologies for the confusion with the coverage of your Apple iPhone 6 Plus GLASS Screen invisible Shield. The GLASS is not case friendly and will cover the entire screen. The Original and HDX versions are case friendly as most are buying cases for their phone. If you had purchased the case friendly you may request a warranty replacement when the edge to edge models come out but this should not be necessary in your case.
    ________

Can anyone with a 6 plus verify/refute this? Does this mean it covers the full face? Hopefully.

Sadly, I have preordered my SG 6 plus 64GB, but it won't arrive for a while...so who knows.
    Pictures appreciated.

Thanks in advanced! :)

2. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Zagg Glass at this point only comes in the case friendly version. I didn't care for mine due to it not sticking fully at the bottom and part of the sides. I'm planning on trying to return it to Best Buy and going naked on the screen at this point.

3. whirldy macrumors regular

whirldy

4. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

I doubt you'll be able to return it to Best Buy, you'll probably have to do a warranty replacement when the edge to edge version comes out. Zagg has excellent customer service so you shouldn't have any trouble.

5. bobbydd21 macrumors regular

I also bought mine at Best Buy. Can we really not return it? I thought everything from Best Buy has a 15 day return period no questions asked?

6. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

I had a Zagg on my 5 that was purchased at Best Buy and they would not return it because it's not like they can resell it once it's been used, they told me that I would have to go through Zagg's warranty return. Zagg had excellent customer service though, I had the opposite problem. On the 5, they released the edge to edge version before they released the case friendly version and I went through about 5 cases before I figured out that it was the screen protector, not the case, that was causing the problem.

7. bobbydd21 macrumors regular

Alright well I just emailed Best Buy asking so I'll let ya know if any update.

8. Kisey macrumors 6502a

9. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Hopefully they give the okay, especially when some people are having legit problems with the protector not sticking even through the alignment is correct. Worst case if they won't take mine back, i'll pay Zagg for the replacement and then return that to Best Buy. I've had to resort to it in the past.

If Zagg and the other skin companies will take it back no questions asked then no reason why Best Buy shouldn't

10. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

I was able to return my Zagg glass to AT&T though they would not give me money back, only a credit to my bill. :)

11. weareborg thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh, this does look really nice. It seems to be available on the Liquipel website (backordered), but I am afraid to order it with the current fit debacles. Anyone have any idea?

12. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Zagg has HDX which has the same claims.

It was nice with the Glass to just go to the mall and have the guy/gal replace it for $5.

If you want something with a lifetime replacement warranty and need something now, go for Zagg (if you have a kiosk in your local mall).

BSE has a new skin that covers the whole screen, but I don't think its impact protection.

13. Jazper macrumors 6502a

Thank you, ordered 3 BSE skins :p

Hoping they're good, cheap international delivery too.

14. weareborg thread starter macrumors newbie

No Zagg kiosk near me that I know of, but I have yet to see a negative review of their customer service. I'll take my chances with them, and request a replacement when the fits are revised! Thanks.

15. bobbydd21 macrumors regular

With the zagg glass screen protectors can you get a replacement right at a kiosk and give them the old one or just you use their website and have it shipped to you?

16. -Knight- macrumors 6502a

-Knight-

17. whirldy macrumors regular

whirldy

18. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

19. Pravda macrumors 6502a

Pravda

Will the Zagg Glass work with Apple Silicone case for iPhone 6plus?

Thanks

20. jsalicru macrumors regular

Yes. It's the combo I have.

21. Pravda macrumors 6502a

Pravda

Thank you for your response, much appreciate it.