Zagg hd compatibility with belkin snapshield????

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by i1alian085, May 17, 2012.

1. i1alian085 macrumors member

I own a new iPad 3... and it currently has the Belkin snap shield designed for the iPad 3.....

I want to buy the new zagg hd screen protectors but I am nervous that the snapshield will not fit snug once the back protector is on.

Has anyone tried this yet?

2. toasty hoodie macrumors 6502

toasty hoodie

It will be very tight. I have the SnapShield with my iPad that isn't covered, and it's tight with nothing on the back

3. i1alian085 thread starter macrumors member

that's what makes me nervous. spending $40+ on this, and it not fitting right.

maybe i will just have them put it on the screen and leave the back covered by the snapshield.

4. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I'm in the exact situation with the zagg folio. Installed the zagg hd maximum and it's quite sticky, im not satisfied at all. i actually am thinking about returning it if they let me, I emailed zagg and asked if this would fit with the folio because it's a really tight fit as well and they informed me that It would, so well see. Anyway don't buy zagg hd it's the same as the original zagg IMO, just with a little better clarity, still sticky and grippy. Does not feel like the glass at all IMO.

5. toasty hoodie macrumors 6502

toasty hoodie

See, I disagree. The HD, for me at least, is completely clear and smooth. I haven't had an issue with it. It DOES have a VERY slight level of orange peel, but NOTHING compared to the original (which I still have on my iPad 1).