Zagg Invisble Shield

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Arushan, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Arushan macrumors member

hi, has anyone used the zagg invisble shield before? What are your opinions on it? Is it good and is it really invisble? Cause i planning to get the full body cover which covers the front,back and sides for the new iphone 4

2. CIA macrumors 6502a

I've had a full body cover on my original iPhone (2G) and couldn't sing it's praises enough. 3 years in and my phone looks as good as new. It does dull over time, and it does slightly diffuse the screen (but all screen covers do this).
    It has a lifetime warranty so I get it replaced about once a year and when the cover is peeled off the phone looks brand new still. Should help my resale value later on.

I'm getting a cover for my iphone 4, but probably won't put one on the front this time, just the back and sides. The new screen is too nice to cover up. Eventually I probably will put a screen cover on, but for the first few weeks I want all the oohs and aahhhhs a retina display can provide.

/edit Should add I have the full body coverage on my iPad as well and am very happy with it.

3. 84jeepjohn macrumors newbie

Same here. Love them. Granted my wifes is a bit messed up on hers. I've still got the factory sticky on the back of my new iPhone 4 till I can get one for this thing. Personaly the screen feels WEIRD without one for me

4. Echthros macrumors member

How is it compared to the other generic iPhone screen protector brands?

I have the Zagg shield on my iPad, and a generic screen protector on my 3GS. The shield is more rubbery and thick while the generic brand is the smoother and thinner type.

What do you guys think?

5. kozlosap macrumors member

I bought the Zagg total cover today (I don't get my phone till tomorrow) and was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's a good idea to start with the back first and then go to the front eventually! Best Buy sold me the Zagg.:confused:

6. Depercision macrumors newbie

Recieved my iPhone 4 this afternoon and installed the Zagg shield on it right away. Never before used a Zagg product but I am impressed the installation was painless and simple. No more going threw a three pack of screen protectors before you get it right.

Yes it has a rubbery feel however I am fine with it helps keep a good grip on the phone. However once first installed try to keep it out of your pocket for awhile cause the lint will stick to the border of the shield.