Zagg invisibleSHIELD fit w/ Apple Case?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by v3rn, Apr 11, 2010.

1. v3rn macrumors regular

Mar 16, 2010
    I bought this Apple Case ( ) and I also purchased a Zagg invisibleSHIELD for my iPad. Do you guys who currently own the Apple Case and the iPad think the iPad will still fit inside the case with the invisibleSHIELD on? I bought the case for when my iPad leaves the house, but the invisibleSHIELD is enough protection for most of the time. (I also purchased accidental insurance.)

I hope it will fit, and I hope it will still fit on the iPad Dock with the skin on as well.
  2. wiretapMD macrumors member

Jan 7, 2010
    I only have the back protection installed and screenguardz up front. Yes it fits.
  3. dmk1974 macrumors 68020

Sep 16, 2008
    I'm thinking about putting a full body skin on it along with the Apple case. I haven't actually seen an Apple iPad case in person yet. Does it add a lot of bulk? How thick is it? Thanks!
  4. v3rn thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 16, 2010
    I have the case, but still waiting on my 3G iPad. The case is only like 2mm thick without the iPad in it. It's surprisingly thin.
  5. Alicia4065 macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2005
    I have the full body bse on my iPad and it fits in the apple case just find.
  6. jazz1 macrumors 65816

Aug 19, 2002
    Mid-West USA
    I'm familiar with Zagg and have used several of their products. I understand the iPad is a very tight fit in the Apple case. Does anyone using this combo think the case will peel the edges of the Zagg skin?

I know from experience with a Blackberry that Zagg warned that using a tight holster with it would damage the skin, and would not be covered by their warranty.
  7. Carressa macrumors member

Apr 3, 2008
    I have the zagg on just the front and the Belkin clear cover on the back look great and fits great with no lifting of the Zagg invisible shield:eek:
  8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

Feb 19, 2005
    Good to know but kinda not the answer to the question. ;)
  9. Carressa macrumors member

Apr 3, 2008
    Considering both of the cases fit very tightly and in almost the same manner I think it does answer the question.:D
  10. Acevesx macrumors regular

Jan 15, 2008
    going to get an invisibleshield installed today then!