ZAGG invisibleSHIELD for RMBP 15?

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
would the last generation ZAGG invisibleSHIELD fit on new RMBP? i was wondering so i can buy it in advance before getting my RMBP

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
The Retina Macbook Pro has slightly different width and length dimensions compared with the previous version. For something as precise as an invisibleSHIELD I would suggest waiting.

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010
the difference is in thickness right ? which shouldn't matter for the back and the top part ?

jimmyz80

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
Apex, NC
The wrapsol skins are supposed to ship in the next few days, and they've been top notch from my experiences. Zagg products have always left me unimpressed. I've ordered the wrapsol and am just waiting...

Ljohnson72

macrumors 6502a
Dec 21, 2008
Denver, Co
I would highly suggest getting a different brand. I've had ZAGG invisibleSHIELDs on my iPhone and previous MBP and all of them yellowed over time and dirt got in the corners. Same happened with the replacements they sent me. I've had much better experiences with Wrapsol.

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I would highly suggest getting a different brand. I've had ZAGG invisibleSHIELDs on my iPhone and previous MBP and all of them yellowed over time and dirt got in the corners. Same happened with the replacements they sent me. I've had much better experiences with Wrapsol.
I've had them for my iPad and iPhone. I really like their HD screen coverage. Though, I am on hold with them now. Trying to cancel my order so I can order a Wrapsol.

tungo529

macrumors member
May 11, 2010
Spend your money wisely and do not get the ZAGG invisible shield. It has that terrible orange peel effect and it's overall texture is not smooth.

Look in to Wrapsol. Lifetime warranty and well worth it. I have it on 5 of my Apple computers and none have ever failed me.

undies1993

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Spend your money wisely and do not get the ZAGG invisible shield. It has that terrible orange peel effect and it's overall texture is not smooth.

Look in to Wrapsol. Lifetime warranty and well worth it. I have it on 5 of my Apple computers and none have ever failed me.
Planning on ordering one shortly. Any promo codes?

ansabakhan

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2010

this film is $50 ! ? ? ?