Zagg Invisibleshield glass hd

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Paulalfc, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Paulalfc macrumors newbie

Just bought 2 of these today at the carphone warehouse and I am very disappointed and not happy that these protectors are awful on my iPhone 7+. The loose their stick very quickly and the feel is very rubbery/sticky feeling. I have registered them through zagg to claim a replacement but what I actually want to know is if I can take them back to the carphone e warehouse for a replacement even though they have been opened and used. Any advice?

2. comptr macrumors 65816

Really I just had a Zagg glass + installed on a iPhone 7 and it seems to be fine. The screen protector did not loose its stick and I am going to also get another Zagg glass + for my own 7+ installed. Have them replace it and install it again, maybe they did a bad install.

3. Paulalfc thread starter macrumors newbie

I think it's me who has installed it wrong as I think I had the rubbery side face up instead of face down, I've turned it over and it feels ok now. Just left with bubble patches under screen protector which doesn't seem to want to go but I don't t want to lift it up again.

4. comptr macrumors 65816

Well go back to the store as soon as you can and show them, they should replace it right there and reinstall it.

5. Paulalfc thread starter macrumors newbie

The store wouldn't install it as they told me that they can't replace them in store now it has to go through zagg direct.

6. comptr macrumors 65816

That sucks, most stores in the US that sell Zagg all offer a certain amount of time grantee, its usually around 7 days and they all offer free reinstall if you get a replacement from Zagg.