Zagg InvisibleShield HD and glare?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Gordonpn, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Gordonpn macrumors member

Gordonpn

I'm thinking of buying the InvisibleShield HD by Zagg but I was wondering how well it prevents/reduces glare? I tried looking up reviews and forum posts about the screen protector but I didn't really find any relevant information.
    I was hoping you guys could give me some feedback.

Thank you :)

2. jdcell100 macrumors regular

I love hd zagg it looks and feels like there's nothing on it at all. In the sun it's still hard to see screen. But I would not be without the hd zagg. Way better I think then the original zagg protecter

3. Che Castro macrumors 603

In normal daylight in the house you will see your reflection on the screen

I dont know if thats the zagg or regular screen

Is not that bad

4. Gordonpn thread starter macrumors member

Gordonpn

What if you're sitting by a window, how is the glare then?

5. Che Castro macrumors 603

Dont worry About it

Its fine

6. takeshi74 macrumors 601

If you want antiglare then shop antiglare screen protectors. Don't just assume that a screen protector will reduce glare. However, keep in mind that all matte/AG screen protectors will impact image quality where a good crystal will not.

Subjective. You can't just assume that your preferences are identical to the OP's.

7. Che Castro macrumors 603

Subjective. You can't just assume that your preferences are identical to the OP's.

8. WesCole macrumors 6502a

My experience with ZAGG screen protectors were never that great. They always turn yellow and got really sticky. This was two years ago, though, so they might have improved since I tried them.

As for glare, I have never tried the anti glare version, but the regular version I tried did reduce glare a little thanks to the "orange peel" texture.

9. Gordonpn thread starter macrumors member

Gordonpn

My mistake, I confused the normal InvisibleShield with the InvisibleShield HD at my local Best Buy because of the price difference. I see what you're saying now.