Zagg InvisibleShield - How well does it protect?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JulesK, Jul 18, 2010.

1. JulesK macrumors 6502

I installed an IS on my iPhone 4 right after getting the phone, and yesterday it picked up a nasty scrape that has permanently deformed the shield. (So now I'm glad I installed it.) I've ordered a replacement under warranty, but haven't taken the old shield off as I'm waiting for the new one. Screen looks fine under the shield, but have others have similar experiences, and how well has the screen itself fared?

Many thanks in advance.

2. atticus27 macrumors regular

atticus27

I had a full body one on my old 3g, so I could put it in the same pocket as my keys w/out worrying about scratches it worked great. It did blur the screen a little and it didn't look as sharp as it did naked that's why I just put a back cover on my iphone 4 its screens, so clear I don't want it all blurry.

3. hchavarria macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I had an IS on all my previous iPhones and they have always stayed in pristine condition. I just recently swapped my IS for a Ghost Armor and am loving this one much better. The feel and look compared to the IS is amazing.