ZAGG invisibleshield/skin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bw1128, Jun 30, 2010.

1. bw1128 macrumors 6502a

anyone have these on the front of their iPhone? i have the iPhone4 and i am scared that it will hinder the new screen. will it truly be invisible or will i see a orange peel look, which is wht i have heard.

2. austin571 macrumors regular

Works Great

I have it on my iphone4 and it works great. Touch controls still work good and it is clear.

3. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

I JUST applied mine about 1/2 hour ago. So far so good, screen is clear, swiping works fine (not glossy glide but there is no degradation in performance). Mine hasn't cured all the way yet so I don't know how sexy its going to look on a angle in the sun, but you know what?

I don't much care. It will look better than a ugly ass scratch running down the screen. Orange peels on angles in the sun or no.

Nothing is perfect, decide what is important to you and forge ahead.

4. FieldingMellish Suspended

I put Zagg on also. I learned the hard way not to overwork it once you have it down. I might have put a mark in the skin from the squeegee while trying to get a bubble out. Now that it's done, I balanced the phone on its edge between some padded books and look forward to seeing how it adheres overnight. I figured keeping both sides open and airy will lead to a nice result on both sides.

One complaint is the cut outs. The weren't cut deep enough to simply pull them away and I had to X-Acto blade them away before releasing from the liner. Otherwise, it would have been almost impossible to remove them cleanly after application without either tearing the hole design, or scratching the glass underneath that precise spot.

5. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

I've got mine on edge too. :)

6. FieldingMellish Suspended